Yoga + La Dolce Vita in Tuscany! July 15-22, 2017Join Jill and Betsy for the trip of a lifetime— a week of great food, wine, culture and of course, the Flow Yoga classes you know and love. We have partnered with retreat organizer Yoga In Italy to bring you an unforgettable experience. Enjoy 7 days and nights at Il Borghino, a beautiful villa in the town of Lucca in the Tuscan hills. Relax and renew with twice daily yoga + meditation, amazing farm-to-table vegetarian cuisine, and optional massage and holistic therapies. There will be many opportunities to experience the beauty and culture of Italy—you can spend your days hiking, wine tasting, and sightseeing, or simply relaxing by the pool and enjoying some down time in one of the most beautiful places in the world. See below for more information on our included excursions.
• 7 Nights Accommodations at Il Borghino
• Twice daily yoga + meditation with Jill and Betsy
• Group transfer between Lucca and Il Borghino at beginning and end of retreat
• 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day at the villa (except for day-long excursions which take you away from the villa at mealtime)
• Homemade fresh fruit & vegetable juice, unlimited fruit, water & herbal tea made from the herbs in the garden
• Organic local wine at dinner (1/2 bottle per person)
• Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and pizza using Il Borghino’s wood-fired pizza oven
• Wine tasting excursion
• Bike and walking tour of Lucca
• Day trip to breathtaking Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera
• Use of pool and Turkish sauna
• Laundry facilities
• Lucca Tourist tax, VAT and other Taxes
• Airfare (Pisa is closest airport)
• Airport Transfers to Lucca or other transfers besides pick up and drop off
• Optional excursions and activities
• Massages and other holistic treatments
• Other Travel expenses
• Travel Insurance
$1975 Shared twin room w/ shared bathroom SOLD OUT.
$2199 Shared twin room w/ private bathroom
$2299 Single room (twin bed) w/ private bathroom SOLD OUT.
Upgrade shared room to a single w/ private bathroom for an additional $550.
Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. Payment plans are available.
Balance due May 15th, 2017. Click the button below to save your spot! Please email us or put a note on your Paypal payment indicating a room preference, if any.
Make retreat balance payments:
Questions? Call/text us at 269-720-2638 or email us at email@example.com.
If you must cancel your retreat, the required deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellations made after January 31, 2017: 50% of the total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
Cancellations made after May 31, 2017: We are sorry, but absolutely no refunds can be given, no exceptions.
We reserve the right to charge a supplement in the unlikely event of extreme exchange-rate fluctuation.
Day trip to Cinque Terre
Our Yoga + La Dolce Vita Retreat in July includes a day trip to Cinque Terre, a group of 5 picturesque villages on the Northwestern Coast of Italy, known as the Italian Riviera. You can hike between villages or take the train, and the towns are filled with cute shops and restaurants for lunch. You may even decide you want to take a dip in the crystal clear ocean. It’s a must-see for any trip to Italy! And yes, that’s Jill jumping off the rocks. Super fun but watch out for barnacles— they are really sharp! Click here for more information on the Cinque Terre region.
Bike/walking tour of Lucca
Our retreat this summer includes a bike/walking tour of Lucca, our home base for the week. The ancient city walls (ramparts) that completely surround the city of Lucca Italy were built in the 16th and 17th centuries. Although they were originally intended to keep out invaders, the ramparts currently help to keep out vehicles, thereby making Lucca a pedestrian friendly community. You can ride, walk and run along the entire length, (about 3 miles) of these ancient walls. It’s a fun ride, completely flat, and one of our friends did it in heels last time, (last photo)so you shouldn’t have any trouble!
Wine tasting excursion
Our retreat in Italy this summer includes a wine tasting excursion. This is a 3-4 hour trip which includes a scenic walk to a beautiful local winery, followed by a tour and a tasting. We follow the “Strada del Vino“ (the wine road) and enjoy beautiful scenery overlooking vineyards and olive groves. Just one way we'll be tasting the sweet life in Tuscany!